If you are curious about The Batman soundtrack, we are here for your listening pleasure having rounded up the complete list of songs featured in the film.
There is a lot to love about The Batman. Robert Pattinson and Zoë Kravitz lead a phenomenal ensemble who deliver truly amazing performances in a film that taps into a Batman mythos unlike any we’ve seen brought to the big screens in the past.
Helping to elevate the incredible film is its equally powerful score which blends together a mix of amazing instrumental numbers and chilling renditions of iconic songs.
The end result is an incredible soundtrack that contains more than two dozen songs.
The Batman soundtrack
- “Ave Maria” performed by Tiffins Boys’ Choir
- “Piano Concerto No. 5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73 ‘Emperor’ II. Adagio Un Poco Mosso” by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- “Tesla” performed by Corvad
- “Troop” performed by Peggy Gou
- “Requiem Op. 48 7. In Paradisum (I) – Gabriel Fauré” written by Gabriel Faure
- “Dark” performed by Alesso
- “Ave Maria” performed by Paul Dano
- “Something in the Way” performed by Nirvana
- “Frisk” performed by Patrick Topping and Kevin Saunderson
- “Hot 44” performed by Baauer
- “Dido’s Lament” performed by Tiffins Boys’ Choir
- “Darkroom” performed by Peggy Gou
- “I Have But One Heart” performed by Al Martino
- “Volare (Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu)” performed by Dean Martin
As you can see, there are a lot of incredible songs featured on The Batman soundtrack and those are just the songs credited within the closing credits of the film.
The full soundtrack for The Batman features a collection of 29 songs, many of which are instrumental tracks. The soundtrack was released on Feb. 25, ahead of The Batman‘s theatrical debut and the soundtrack is almost as long as the film itself coming in at nearly two hours in length.
If you’re hoping to download the official soundtrack for The Batman, you can find it on most platforms where albums are available for purchase including Amazon.
Do you have a favorite song from The Batman soundtrack? Let us know in the comments!