Being that Wolverine is one of the most beloved superheroes of all time, it will come as no surprise to you to learn that he's appeared in a vast number of projects over the years. I'm sure you're aware of the Fox film franchise and X-Men: The Animated Series, but there have also been animated shorts and one-offs that much of the mainstream audiences may not be familiar with.
So, yes, there are five actors most commonly associated with the role of Wolverine, but there are some others who only voiced him on occasion that we just wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge before doing the same with those aforementioned five.
- William Callaway - Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
- Patrick Pinney - X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men
- Jeffrey Hedquist - Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D.
- Marc Thompson - Astonishing X-Men
- Milo Ventimiglia - Marvel Anime: Wolverine / Spider-Man / Blade (English dub)
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Black Panther
- Alessandro Juliani - Wolverine: Origin
Wolverine has also appeared in multiple video games, and more often than not he was voiced by one of the actors who played the most famous animated versions of him, or even by Hugh Jackman. However, in X-Men: Mutant Academy 2, he was voiced by Tony Daniels and in X2: Wolverine's Revenge, he was voiced by Mark Hamill.
Speaking of the most famous Wolverine actors, let's dive into the best-known versions of Logan.