Image Source: Marvel Digital Comics
Peter Parker and Nick Fury’s Secret War
More from Movies
- James Gunn’s Superman: Legacy casts more major DC characters
- New Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom trailer pushes Arthur to his limits
- 7 actors who could replace Ezra Miller as The Flash in the DC Universe
- Masters of the Universe reboot’s new domain could be at Amazon’s Prime Video Streamer
- James Gunn gives interesting update of Superman and Supergirl movies at DC Studios
In Earth Prime (Universe 616), Spider-Man has helped Nick Fury a few times. Too bad that’s a few times too many. The most notable was the time he almost got Spider-Man and group of heroes killed. Nick Fury recruited a handful of Earth’s greatest heroes (Captain America, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Black Widow, and Spider-Man) under false pretenses. The mission ended when Nick Fury had his protégé, Daisy Johnson/Quake, topple Latveria with her vibration powers, killing an untold number of people. Nick Fury erased their memories and a year later, the former ruler came back to life and tried to kill them all.
Spider-Man would never have been part of something that would have gotten innocent people killed, but Nick Fury took it upon himself to involve Peter anyway. Makes you wonder what he has in store for Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Far From Home. There’s no way it was a coincidence that Peter was going on that school trip. Don’t be shocked when you find out that Nick Fury planned this to get Peter’s help.